Senior Client Manager
Senior Client Manager, New York
Pearlfisher is an independent brand design agency in London and New York. We create simpler, lighter, more desirable ideas for the future. With Futurists, Strategists, Designers and Realizers all observing, imagining and expressing change, we design for life.
Design for life means understanding how people’s needs and desires are changing so that we can design for the lives we want to live. We invite you to join our collective of experts and enthusiasts and contribute to our ambitions through your creative & strategic excellence, business performance and contribution to our collaborative culture.
Our Collaborative Culture
We don’t have a rigid process or procedure, but we do have a set of beliefs that guide and inform what we look for in “our people”. The belief that good ideas can come from anywhere and that everyone at Pearlfisher can create change for a better future. So, if you’re into ideas, no matter how big or small, switched-on-thinking, initiative-taking, following your gut, and making things happen, then welcome to a world where being talented, ambitious, self-aware, empathetic, and collaborative will take you far.
The role of client management at Pearlfisher is to propel the greatness of our team, projects, and we build, grow and develop relationships with our colleagues and our clients. We work to uncover their needs and desires, and help them to create change for the better.
Creative and Strategic Excellence
- Lead creative briefings and creative reviews – providing insight and feedback to ensure all work delivered is on brief.
- Act as a strategic resource for clients – understanding their businesses, their goals, objectives, internal processes & politics, and potential roadblocks.
- Provide strategic point of view throughout the course of the relationship to influence both specific projects and business.
- Highlight PR opportunities from client business in conjunction with internal Marketing and Communications team, working closely with communications team and client team in lead up to PR of any released work and/or awards submissions.
- Present directly to Brand Manager and Director level clients alongside Creative and Strategy lead.
- Manage and lead 5-6 core clients with minimal support from Client Director / Head of Client Management.
- Effectively resource for your projects on a weekly basis with the Creative Resource Manager.
- Completion of weekly internal financial forecasting across projects.
- Build proposals, cost estimates, and timelines in advance of project commencement.
- Report project status through contact reports/activity reports to internal and external teams.
- Ongoing project management across all phases of work from start to finish, collating and creating briefs for the internal team across strategy, design and realization/production.
- Ensure efficient project administration (i.e. on brief, on budget, on time, and all documentation is up-to-date on the server)
- Ensure all internal teams are up-to-date on timelines and key deliverables.
- Develop strong and fruitful client relationships with your allocated clients.
- Identify new areas for relationship and project extension within existing client relationships and work closely with the internal team to encourage and secure organic growth.
- Keep client abreast of competitive category movement, to help build the relationship.
- Reports to the Head of Client Management
- Team training is provided for the full client management team 3-4x per year
- Client Management
- New York
Studios & Culture
We are based in 2 cities renowned for design excellence - London and New York. Each of our Studios are unique but our unrivalled culture ties us together. So whether you're enjoying rooftop gigs in New York, exhibitions at our studio in London or one of our trips all together, we are certain you'll fall in love with life at Pearlfisher.
Pearlfisher is an independent brand design agency in London and New York. Working with clients including Heineken, McDonald's, Seedlip, Bang & Olufsen and Ocean Generation, we design for the lives people want to live.
We can't wait for you to join us.
Senior Client Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Pearlfisher?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.