Senior Marketing and Communications Manager
Title: Senior Marketing and Communications Manager, Pearlfisher New York (PFNY)
Pearlfisher (www.pearlfisher.com) is an independent creative business – the definitive partnership of Futures, Strategy, Design, Realization, Visualization and Sustainability. We build the world’s most desirable brands – brands that are paving the way now and those that will be loved forever. With studios in London (PFLON) and New York we share a single philosophy, “Design for Life” and a unique structure that enables us to most effectively bring our collective talent and expertise to every brand.
The Senior Marketing and Communications Manager will play a key role in delivering on PFNY’s agreed Development and Marcomms plans and supporting our diverse range of activity across an integrated mix of platforms including PR, speaking opportunities, award entries, events, social channels, our website, CRM and outbound new business initiatives.
The role in detail
- In line with the Global Marketing & Communications goals, contribute to yearly and quarterly Marketing & Communications Strategic planning for PFNY
- Manage the development and implementation of the PFNY marketing and communications plan.
- Work with the Executive Director Business & Brand Growth to strategically and creatively plan content across the relevant platforms and track effectiveness.
- Understand the competitive landscape for Pearlfisher in the U.S. work to define and communicate our unique place in the market.
You will show us that you have
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar marketing and communications role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience across a broad range of marketing practice including social media, content creation, event management
- Knowledge of brand / design industry
In addition, you might have experience with
- CRM systems such as Hubspot, Salesforce, etc
- Social media management software such as Hootsuite, Canva
- Adobe creative programs including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Wordpress
The Senior Marketing and Communications Manager will report to the Executive Director, Brand & Business Growth and will also work in close collaboration with any external PR partner agencies in place, the PFLON Marketing and Communications team, Founding Partners, VP, Executive Creative Director and Business Development Director for PFNY, providing accurate and appropriate weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting on all activities.
1. Marcomms Activity
Define and project manage specific activities and initiatives included in Pearlfisher’s Marcomms and Development plans and integrate plans across external PR partner agencies, internal PFNY teams and PFLON.
2. Public Relations
Work with the Executive Director, Brand & Business Growth and external PR partner agencies to assist in planning, coordinating and executing assigned PR communications activity for PFNY – including networking opportunities, social channels, conference platforms, events, industry associations, awards and trade and business press opportunities.
Work with Executive Director, Brand & Business Growth and external PR partner agency and designated content creators to coordinate content development and promotion and assist in PFNY website content maintenance.
Integrate with external PR partner agency and manage the internal PFNY plan for developing key thought leadership pieces for PFNY – including, but not limited to, case studies, articles, white papers, reports, blog posts, social media content, scripts.
Work with the Executive Director, Brand & Business Growth, any external PR partner agencies in place, the PFLON Marketing and Communications team, creative teams to identify and enter awards.
Assist all Pearlfisher teams in the planning, organization and running of PFNY Marcomms related events.
6. Outbound New Business
Work closely with Business Development Director to create inspirational and effective e-marketing for our target audiences. Assist in CRM maintenance and the planning and execution of outbound new business efforts and with Business Development Director.
- Marketing & Communications
- New York
- Employment type
Studios & Culture
We are based in 2 cities renowned for design excellence - London and New York. Each of our Studios are unique but our unrivalled culture ties us together. So whether you're enjoying rooftop gigs in New York, exhibitions at our studio in London or one of our trips all together, we are certain you'll fall in love with life at Pearlfisher.
Pearlfisher is an independent brand design agency in London and New York. Working with clients including Heineken, McDonald's, Seedlip, Bang & Olufsen and Ocean Generation, we design for the lives people want to live.
We can't wait for you to join us.
Senior Marketing and Communications Manager
Loading application form