An integral role that requires strategic drive, impactful thinking, and a natural ability to build and express powerful ideas that sets the direction for our clients’ brands and provides the vision for our creative solutions.
We need you to
Produce pure thought to make the complex simple; build strong arguments; tell inspirational stories and express big ideas; bring a substance and rigour to your approach in delivering a streamlined strategy.
This is a key role requiring the highest level of
Intelligence / Focus / Curiosity / Authenticity / Creativity
You will show us that you have
- Experience in working across different brands and categories, and presenting your strategies in a compelling, original way with gravitas.
- Clear examples of creating strategies for brand projects that demonstrate original solutions, recognisable results and impact.
You will definitely need to be
- An original thinker.
- A sharp observer that produce clear, sharp, connected thinking building strong arguments that lead to big ideas.
- Able to analyse, contextualise, explore, distill and interpret complex pictures into meaningful stories that are brought to life as inspiring ideas.
- Equipped with a fundamental understanding of brands, a passion for brand strategy, brand building and the experience in solving diverse brand problems across markets and segments.
- Confident in presenting and representing Pearlfisher’s Strategic thinking to clients and other external stakeholders.
- Naturally creative, inquisitive and curious with a strong connection between strategic thinking and creative design solutions.
- A genuine person with a unique, internationally-minded background and authentic sources of inspiration to enrich our work and our culture.
The bare minimum we need from you is
3+ years as a Strategist level within a design agency.
And the technical skills you will need to have are
MacOS / GoogleDrive applications / MSOffice
Ideally, you will have experience of/exposure to
The drinks category, specifically spirits
The role in detail
Working with direction and support from the Head of Strategy and the Chief Strategy Officer you will:
- Create and drive a strategic point of view.
- Deliver powerful strategies across brand, design and portfolio thinking.
- Provide strategic vision to key clients.
- Develop trusted client relationships.
- Be the strong connection between our strategic thinking and creative solutions.
- Work across our business with strong relationships with Futures, Design, Client and Development teams.
- Contribute to our knowledge base, thought leadership and creative culture through unique character and skills.
Adhere to Pearlfisher Compliance principles when creating all support material and internal and external briefings and presentations.
Assessment of success
Success will be viewed and measured as:
- Creation and drive in producing clear, impactful, streamlined strategies that lead to powerful and original ideas
- Energy, focus and timely responses to briefs, completion of work within budgeted hours and with minimal reworks
- Working in a connected, agile and imaginative way with the broader Pearlfisher team
- Delivery of strategic excellence on projects, helping build our clients’ brands
You will report directly to Pearlfisher's Head of Strategy and Partner, Vision & Strategy. The role will also involve close consultation with Client Management, Design, and Marketing & Communications.